Call for papers METROMEET 2014
METROMEET has already started the preparation of its 10th edition, and invites experts and researchers on Industrial Dimensional Metrology to share their knowledge and experiences.
METROMEET has consolidated as an international reference in the area of Industrial Dimensional Metrology, so it summons international leaders of the sector, to expose the latest advances in the subject and to propose product quality improvements and production efficiency.
During METROMEET, we will present the latest advances in state-of-the-art technologies and the improvements of the sector; and will constitute a forum to debate about Metrology and its development in an industry that changes rapidly. Among other interesting topics, we will talk about new digital and optical developments, the new European and international rules and methods to improve industrial processes and productivity.
Send your paper
You can send your paper through our website from the 1st of May 2013 to the 30th September of 2013
Two types of papers may be submitted:
- Tutorials offer you insight into the technologies, tools, instruments and working methods. Tutorials will last 1hour and 45mins with 15 minutes for questions.
- Presentations will examine current topics of Industrial Metrology, issues and problem solving, quality requirements, norms, etc. The tracks will be given during parallel sessions. Presentations will last 40 minutes with 5 minutes for questions.
Deadline: 30th September 2013
Template for paper submission, that includes:
- RA summary of the presentation containing the content and objective of the presentation as well as it’s relation to the topic of the conference.
- Short description of your CV/BIO
- Contact information
Abstracts not presented in the official template, shall not be accepted.
We are looking forward to seeing you again on the 10th edition of Metromeet, on the 27th and 28th of March!
- Advances of micro- and nanometrology
- Measurement issues of large work pieces and their solutions
- Metrology and economics
- New developments in Virtual Metrology
- Recent developments in the area of metrological software
- State of the art and challenges of multi-sensor coordinate metrology
- Accreditation and certification
- Future Metrology tendencies
- Latest developments and solutions in the area of optical non-contact measurement and 3D digitalisation systems
- Methods, organisation and best practices in the area of industrial metrology
- Academic Education in Metrology
- New developments in measurement instruments
- Overview of industrial process quality requirements and metrology-based process improvements
- Solutions for in-line inspection
- Uncertainty traceability and reliability of measurements with CMMs
- Sports and Metrology